To disable the cookies of Google analytics services : Google services
The user can block or limit the receipt of cookies through the options of his browser.
- On Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" in the menu bar and then on the item "Internet Options". Finally, access to the tab settings "Privacy" to change your preferences regarding cookies.
- On Firefox, click on "Tools" in the menu bar and then on the item "Options". Finally access the settings under "Privacy" to change your preferences regarding cookies.
- On Chrome, type "chrome: // settings / content" in the address bar (without quotation marks), and change the settings for cookies as you want.
- On Safari, select "Preferences" and then choose "Privacy". Under Block Cookie specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites. If you use Safari on portable devices, like iPhone and iPad, you must instead do so: go on "settings" and then find the device "Safari" on the left menu. From here, in the "Privacy & Security", you can manage the options Cookie.
Plugins e widgets
To disable cookies external services you need to act on their settings:
- Google Services, http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=it
- Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter
- Twitter https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Linkedin, https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
- Sharethis, (Social Sharing) http://sharethis.com/privacy
- Pinterest, https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- Session (internal sessions), technical cookies for the proper functioning of the site does not collect any data profiling or preference navigation.
The comment system content is managed in a direct way and the collected personal data are: name, surname and email address.
Mailing List or Newsletter and Contact Form Collected Personal data: name, surname and email address.
Ownership and responsibilities regarding handling of personal data
For newsletter or other services users: Ownership and responsibilities regarding handling of personal data
Iron3 snc, with an office in Arezzo via del Maspino,13 52100 (AR) (firstname.lastname@example.org) has Ownership of Personal Data Handling
Data handling agreement
The agreement to personal data handling (not sensitive data), is given at the moment of registration to the website, by ticking off the agreement box. The box has to be flagged mandatory before proceeding with your registration. Non acceptance of privacy and cookie policies through the above mentioned procedure will make it impossible to proceed with the registration and the use of the related services.
Data Handling modalities
The data handling of the users for the purposes above mentioned in the section “Data Handling”, will happen mostly through automated and computerised modalities. Data will be handled through instruments and with modalities that ensure data privacy and security, in accordance with provisions of Law. Data will be preserved, in accordance with the Law, on databases owned by Iron3 and handled by the owner of the data handling policy himself or by professionals appointed by the owner, who will perform their activities under the supervision and responsibility of the same person.
Data policy and modification/cancellation request
As per article 7 of the Law Decree of 30th June 2003, n. 196, the user has the right to oppose, totally or partially, for lawful rights, to the data handling and according to the modalities and the current regulation, can request the confirmation of the existence of data concerning him, know the source of those data, receive comprehensible communications, receive information about the logic, the modalities and the purposes of the data handling, request the update of those data, the amendment, the integration, request the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form, the block of the data handled in violation of the law, even of those not necessary anymore for the purposes for which they were collected in the first place, as well as, more generally, exercise all the right recognized by the current law regulations.
Data collection, services registration, cancellation request
Iron3 Snc informs that the email address requested at the moment of registration, and other personal data possibly provided voluntarily to register to one or more of our free or/and paid services will be handled, with the users consent, with the only purpose to provide the above mentioned services. Iron3 Snc does not collect “sensitive” data (health, religion etc...). Cancellation of the account and of any personal data can be requested at any moment simply by requesting it via email to email@example.com.
Responsibilities regarding handling of personal data
Personal data will be handled exclusively with electronic means and will not be shared with third parties, neither in Italy nor out of the EU. Iron3 Snc takes all the necessary security measure to ensure your data safety and reservation and reduce, to the extent of possible, the dangers of illegal access, theft or alteration of your personal data.
Amendment/Update of persona data
As per article 13 of Law 675/96 and subsequent amendments of 2003 the user has the right to request, at any moment, the access, the cancellation, the amendment or the update of their personal data or the block, for lawful rights, of the data handling. The user will be able to exercise these rights by simply sending an email to info@Iron3.it Additional information, violations by third parties and information.
For any problem concerning the personal data handling or if you believe you have been subjected to violation or if you believe other users have been subjected to violations of any kind connected to our services, please promptly inform Iron3 about it by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org